Website National Labor Strategies
The position of Project Manager is key to the financial and technical success of the Company. Among other responsibilities, he or she is responsible thoroughly and accurately estimating the costs of the projects and managing project profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads and understands the specifications, drawings, notes, etc.
- Discusses issues with the Proper Personnel (ie. Account Executive).
- Obtains pricing information from vendors and subcontractors, if necessary, for inclusion in the bid.
- Develops routers, in concert with the Production Manager, and completes estimates that meet client specifications.
- Submits the bid to the Account Executive for review and use in developing the proposal for the client.
- Meet with the Head of Production to ensure the production schedule and to transfer project knowledge, including
- Project specifications, Drawings, Bill of materials, Project schedule
- Additional information deemed appropriate
- Monitors the progress of the project against the schedule and works with the Head of Production to resolve project overruns, including initiating change orders.
- Possibly create and provide written purchase orders to vendors.
- Approves vendor invoices to ensure that charges against projects are legitimate and charged to proper cost categories.
- Reviews the financial status of each project and reviews with the Project Management team.
1. BA/BS and Project Management experience
2. Computer skills, including MS Office (mainly Excel, Outlook).
3. Willingness to learn and get the job done correctly and timely.
4. Honesty, integrity and a strong desire to succeed.
5. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
6. Ability to deal tactfully in human issues with colleagues.
7. Ability to create and maintain cooperative team building relationships.
8. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Shift: M-F (8am-4:30pm)
Benefits offered –
**Please send resume to be consider**
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com